Friday, September 5, 2008

What an Idea - Mumbai...

On my recent visit to Mumbai, I could see all the major hoardings taken over by the new Idea Cellular campaign. The tag line was “Jiska number Mumbai ka, woh Mumbai Ka”. “Mumbai what an Idea”. I have attached one of their creatives. Check out their Mumbai Ka Idea, which allows you to take a Rapchick Mumbaiyya test and earn a certificate. I must say, this is an excellent viral activity which would help one to get more visitors to the website and spread the campaign message. Here is my certificate ;)

Abhishek Bachan is the face of Idea Cellular’s current campaign. Their creatives remain the same on all the ad mediums, which allows you to relate to the campaign. Idea Cellular is part of the Aditya Birla Group, which operates in approx 12 states in India and is one of the fastest growing telecom companies in the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin