The Fujitsu STYLISTIC M532 is the newest tablet from Fujitsu which offers great processing capabilities and even more. Fujitsu has been truly a business technology innovator. Some of the features listed in the Datasheet that make the device outstanding for me include :-
• OS – Android 4.0
• Supported capacity RAM 1 GB
• Weight 560 g
• Camera Front camera 2.0 megapixel, back camera 8.0 megapixel with autofocus and flash
• VDI – Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (very important feature for corporate companies looking to cut down IT cost)
• Runtime 1st battery video playback 9.5 h
• Multitasking: the quad core Cortex A9 CPU can support all applications and social networks at same time.
• The 10.1-inch multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 800 resolution device can be docked and extended by connecting it with HDMI to an external monitor. A key board and a mouse can make this device work like a light workstation and make wonder with Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 processor.
• Web conference: with front 2mpix camera and lots of connectivity options such UMTS and WIFI.
The two vital elements in the Web 2.0 world for a new gadget are mobility and connectivity. The STYLISTIC M532 is lightweight, slim and that turns into a mobile office on the go. You can access office emails via synchronized Microsoft Exchange, make presentations via the pre-installed software such as Office Suite, file editor and file viewer for documents and presentations.
Fujitsu Stylistic M532's excellent specs position it as a direct competitor to the ASUS Transformer Prime and the iPad 3. What makes this tablet stand out is the fact that Fujitsu clearly markets it as a business tablet.